I am a native New Yorker from the West Coast.
I am patrilineally Jewish.
I am both a man and a woman and neither.
I am a Millennial born before cell phones.
I am a skinny plus size.
Sometimes life, sometimes fiction, mostly classy
- "Privilege to Pee" from Urinetown
- "Gorgeous" from The Apple Tree
- "You Don't Know This Man" from Parade
- "If He Really Knew Me" from They're Playing Our Song
- "I Hate Men" from Kiss Me, Kate
- Last of the Red Hot Lovers by Neil Simon
- Moving by Lee Kalcheim
- An Ideal Husband by Oscar Wilde
- The Garter by Dorothy Parker