I just said this to K on the phone and wanted to write it down. . . publicly.
The more I know who I am, the more I will know who I will want to be with.
Sometimes life, sometimes fiction, mostly classy
- "Privilege to Pee" from Urinetown
- "Gorgeous" from The Apple Tree
- "You Don't Know This Man" from Parade
- "If He Really Knew Me" from They're Playing Our Song
- "I Hate Men" from Kiss Me, Kate
- Last of the Red Hot Lovers by Neil Simon
- Moving by Lee Kalcheim
- An Ideal Husband by Oscar Wilde
- The Garter by Dorothy Parker